Mason83 wrote, On 31/10/2014 20:54:
On 31/10/2014 17:33, Ray_Net wrote:

What is/are the condition(s) in a mail to be detected by SM as a SCAM ?
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Phishing_protection#Scam_warning_for_e-mails_received

Regards.

Thank you. the latest scam i received was becaus of this rule:

an HTML message contains links where the text over the link suggests a different target than the actual link underneath (e.g., the text you see shows _https://secure-site.example.com/_ whereas the underlying link indeed points to _http://nasty-site.example.com/_ which is disguised in this way).

And i have asked the originator why he do that. He told me that the underlined real adress point to a site counting the number of end-user going there - then he redirect the end-user to the site shown in the mail. I have replied that the number he got is not the number of people having read the final page - so it's just a number without any signification :-)