WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/31/2014 11:25 AM, SamuelS wrote:
Hello all,

Until recently I have been able to log into verizon.net to pay billing and check email. Today I go and cannot log in, especially to pay bills.

The error message received is "The information you have entered does not match the information we have on file".

Customer 'No' Service was of NO help as usual... any suggestions or ideas as to how I might solve this, if anyone else has experienced this?

Vista, SM 2.3, Lenovo T61

Thank you,

SS

No problem logging in for me.

I would probably just repeat what Customer Service told you to check. What did they suggest?

WS48 - sorry about that, they said to delete cookies and clear cache, both of which I performed to no avail.

Upon ringing back they recommended only to use Chrome...

SS