On 31-Oct-14 16:18, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:

Does SeaMonkey enter the UserID and password automatically?

It was the first time I used SeaMonkey to access my Verizon account and
I had to enter the UserID and PW manually.

If you typed it in maybe you made a typo?

One possibility, the most likely one, I'd think.

Another is a bad username. On my verizon.net account, the username is my
prefix only, not the fully qualified email address. Getting that wrong
would also cause login to fail.

PBG - thank you, since it is my billing account it includes my phone number two (2) characters before and two (2) characters embedded with the phone number.

Thank you for the input.. bo1953