On 12/11/2014 04:47, Ant wrote:
> But it works in v2.30. Is anyone else seeing this too or just me on my
> three different computers (Windows (XP Pro SP3 * 64-bit 7 EE SP1)) and
> 64-bit Debian stable? I also have the latest Flash players.

Wait... you are saying that something doesn't work in the old version...
but it works in the new version...

Seems to me that either some necessary functionality has been added, or
a bug has been fixed.

My recommendation: upgrade to the version that works. The old version is
*not* going to get fixed.
--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Casio wristwatch.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey *