Mason83 wrote:
On 13/11/2014 23:11, MCBastos wrote:
On 12/11/2014 04:47, Ant wrote:
But it works in v2.30. Is anyone else seeing this too or just me on my
three different computers (Windows (XP Pro SP3 * 64-bit 7 EE SP1)) and
64-bit Debian stable? I also have the latest Flash players.

Wait... you are saying that something doesn't work in the old version...
but it works in the new version...

Seems to me that either some necessary functionality has been added, or
a bug has been fixed.

2.30 has the native h264 decoder from Cisco AFAIU.

But I still cannot restore .json bookmarks! I updated anyway, and I can import .html, but being able to restore .json would be nice.