I am not expecting an answer to this question, as most of you can't get to this web site.

I am retired military and need to use many military web sites. The military is paranoid about password security and requires users to change their passwords every 90 days (and the requirements get ever more complex).

I use Keepass to generate passwords, and paste the passwords into the proper boxes. Last week, I was told I need to change my password. One requirement is that the password must be between 15 and 20 characters. I set Keepass to generate a 20-character password and meet all the other requirements. I had problems getting a password, that I could use to log in.

I found out, that in Seamonkey, when I pasted my 20-character password into the box, it only showed 17 "password dots". (It was cutting off 3 characters).

When I successfully used IE, the boxes would hold 20 password dots.

Any thoughts on this?

TIA -- Jim