Ray_Net wrote on 11/15/2014 2:26 PM:
Ed Mullen wrote, On 15/11/2014 17:52:
Ray_Net wrote on 11/15/2014 11:28 AM:

Backup your boot drive (do an image/drive backup) before installing
the new driver if you're at all worried.  Then you can always fall
back on the previous drive image.

I cannot do that.

And why is that?

Are you not running automatic backup of your system(s) already?

Are you incapable of finding, buying, installing, and running a piece of software that will protect you from a disaster?

Or do you simply not care?

Are you not interested in ensuring that, should you have a hardware or software failure in the future, you can restore your system(s)?

I am at a loss to reply beyond this. And, honestly, if you're being honest, if this is how clueless your are, then you probably should have all of your computers taken away from you.

Well, no, it's okay. Keep them and keep using them. And when they fail ... ?

No sympathy here.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/