WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/24/2014 06:13 PM, Mike C wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/24/2014 05:13 PM, Mike C wrote:
No matter how many time a delete emails they keep coming back.
How can I stop this from happening?

IMAP or POP account? Probably IMAP.

What are your settings for deleting emails from the server?

You probably need to select the account, click 'View settings for this
account', then select 'Server Settings' and remove the check mark from
'Leave messages on server', or some combination of the setting there.

I've tried all that.
Besides...
I should be able to "leave messages on server" without them coming back
after I delete them from SM mail.

Should have stated that in your first post, and the type of account. POP
or IMAP.

I have no deleted emails coming back using my POP accounts, and the
setting to leave messages on the server.

I think an IMAP account mirrors what is on the server. So if you delete
it from SeaMonkey, but leave it on the server, it will show up again.

Sorry.... It's a POP account