On 11/28/2014 5:44 AM PT, Paul B. Gallagher typed:

<http://www.twcondemand.com/> is missing it. Or is it just me with
v2.26.1 web browser? I see it in my Windows XP Pro SP3's IE8
though.

Are you talking about the Search Box to the right of the
"My-On-Demand"?? I can see that in my Linux installed SM.

Not here in SM 2.30/Win7 Pro SP1.

I figured out why I didn't see a search form box. It is because of my minimum font size set to 13 (12 and none worked). I hate tiny font sizes. :( Are you using the same minimum font size?
--
"An ant may work its (her) heart out, but it (she) can't make money." --unknown