On 12/19/2014 04:20 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 19/12/14 02:41, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/18/2014 09:52 AM, Jim wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Jim wrote:

Yesterday, when I went on the King Soopers web site
(www.kingsoopers.com) I kept getting the message that my browser is
out of date (it isn't).

You can browse the site normally if you click the link, "To continue
without upgrading, click here."

They set a cookie called "bypassUnsupportedBrowser" so you won't be
nagged on every click -- until, of course, you clear the cookie.

I did that yesterday ("continue without upgrading"), but I received that
same warning about 3 times total while on that site.

My browser is set to "Accept all cookies", and under retention, "Accept
cookies normally".

Will see if it continues to do it today.

Switch to Firefox.

But Jim is showing FF34 in his User Agent!!

He has "Advertise Firefox compatibility" checked as you do, I do, and probably most of the ~120,000 SeaMonkey users.

Pual points out that once you click "here", in "To continue without upgrading, please click here." the site loads.

--
One of the millions of "Firefox makes me happy" users
<https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback/firefox/>