David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/28/2014 6:30 PM, F Murtz wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/28/2014 3:46 AM, F Murtz wrote:
Why does seamonkey load pdfs and end up with a blank page?
it has that green bar moving and finally filling up and the resulting
page is blank, but IE just loads the same page and displays it

Give us an example of a URI that has this problem.

I found the Foxit plugin that I used for years (I haven't even install
Adobe on this machine) suddenly stop working where I got a blank screen.
Which plugin are you using? I fixed my problem be switch to Nitro.
<https://www.gonitro.com/pdf-reader>

Installed nitro and any url with pdf on the end still loads with a bar
that slowly fills with green and has a flashing arrow above and when it
fills the screen goes blank.

Windows 7 Ultimate
SeaMonkey 2.26.1
Adobe Reader 11.0.10

I find that some URIs for PDF files open in SeaMonkey using the Adobe
Reader plugins.  Other PDF files cause Adobe Reader to launch, and the
files open in that separate application.  The difference is caused by
the Content-Type header field sent by the server hosting the PDF file.

Try the IRS forms at
<http://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/formsPublications.html>.  For me,
they open in a SeaMonkey window.

No exactly the same thing occurs,download with green bar then blank screen.