I need to move my SM v.2.30 files from an XP system to a newer Win 7 system. What is the easiest way to do this?

It seems to me that if I do a new install of SM v.2.30 on the Win 7 machine, it seems logical I could then copy the existing v.2.30 files on my XP machine and paste them over the newly-installed v.2.30 files on the Win7 machine.

Is this approach likely to work? Is there some better (and hopefully easier) to accomplish such a move? I don't want to change anything about how my SM v.2.30 is working, just move it.

Thanks, in advance, for any and all advice, guidance, and/or suggestions.