X-No-Archive     :yes
X-OS :Debian Jessie
Archive:no

Hi,

F Murtz a écrit le 12/01/2015 15:00 :
> It seem that cross posting is barred. It is extremely annoying that when
> replying to a post that is cross posted, first it does not go anywhere
> and when I discover this I have to manually post to each NG in turn
> which means removing each address in turn and posting separately.
> Is this sea monkey that does this or is it astraweb?
>
> Is there any way round this?

On server1 you have subscribed to newsa and newsb and on server2 on
newsb, newc, newsd.

crosspost to newc, newsd is possible but crosspost to newsb, newsd is
imposssible in Seamonkey!!!

Only solution unsubcribe of newsb on server1!

Is it that silly bug?

--

Sorry for possible mistakes in English!
http://pasdenom.info/