Pololo wrote:

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

<snip>

Because Ghostery requires the FF Australis which SeaMonkey does not
use. I just switched to Bluhell Firewall

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bluhell-firewall/?src=api>

Download the latest version of Ghostery 5.4.1 form AMO, and installed
the version converted using Add-on Converter for Seamonkey.

Ghostery 5.4.1 works with SM2.32 (Xubuntu 14.04).

Firstly, why are you *emailing* me instead of just *posting* to the news group? Hint: click the first Reply button in SeaMonkey not the 2nd.

Yes it will install, but can you configure it? That is where it will fail. When you go into options, or right-click the ghost the setting windows will be blank! This is this Australis issue.

--
Take care,

Jonathan