Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Rufus wrote:

So why does this appear under "bugs fixed"?  I don't get the
documentation...I followed the bug thread, victory was declared for the
PC version, and then victory was advertized.

But it's broke on the Mac version, and now I get all these explanations
as to why - I certainly *believe* it's broke...I've watched it break.
But why do the developers think it's "fixed", and why didn't they point
out that it's only "fixed" for one case?  If it is...

It's not fix because the problem is with Ghostery. They no longer
support the pre-Australis interface. Search in Add-ins within SeaMonkey
and you will NOT find Ghostery. Either they will have to add in support,
or SeaMonkey will have to adopt Australis. Choose your poison. I when to
Bluhell Firewall. Works just as good and lighter...

I hope SeaMonkey doesn't. Big mistake if they do.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net