EE wrote on 17/01/2015 19:00:
Juiceman wrote:
I have the same problem with both versions. When I go to
http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ugliesttattoos
there is a line of links next to where you see cheezburger. If you mouse
over them a menu will drop down automatically with a bunch of links.It
works fine with 2.30 and older versions. Also works fine with all
versions of firefox. Anybody else have this problem?

The only place where I see a link that says cheezburger is near the bottom of the page, and those links just open new pages. This is true of Firefox as well as SeaMonkey.

NO, you should read carefully the op, he said that
there is a line of links
next to where you see "Chessburger"

In fact in the top left corner is the word "CHEEZ/Burger" which is dancing when the mouse is over-it. Just right to that fancy animation there il a list of drop-down menus containing links.

Anyway works for me:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0 SeaMonkey/2.29.1