Ant wrote:

On 1/16/2015 1:53 PM, Juiceman wrote:

I have the same problem with both versions. When I go to
<http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ugliesttattoos >
there is a line of links next to where you see cheezburger. If you mouse
over them a menu will drop down automatically with a bunch of links. It
works fine with 2.30 and older versions. Also works fine with all
versions of firefox. Anybody else have this problem?

It looked fine in my v2.32 in a very old, updated Windows XP Pro SP3
machine. :)

Looks fine to me, but there are no drop-downs.

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0 SeaMonkey/2.31
Build identifier: 20141202220728

AdBlock Plus 2.6.7; disabling it has no effect.

Paul B. Gallagher