On 01/17/2015 06:10 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Rufus wrote on 17/01/2015 20:50:
Mason83 wrote:
On 17/01/2015 13:27, Philip Chee wrote:

I only looked at windows because I only have windows. I'm an unpaid
volunteer. Would you like to buy me a Mac?

I will buy you a copy of Linux! ^_^

Regards.

...I'll chip in too!

What distribution would you give him ?

I get crazy reading this page:
http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/783109-how-to-choose-the-best-linux-desktop-for-you

I don"t have problem choosing which Windows i will use, because, it's
bundled in a pc you buy. :-)

I build my own. :)

But your link is about Linux desktops, not Linux operating systems.

How many desktop choices do you have for that Windows PC you buy?

"Best user for KDE: Windows users who want the easiest transition from XP or 7 but
prefer the traditional desktop metaphor over the modern look and feel."

Must be why I chose KDE when I built my first Linux PC using Red Hat, then
Fedora, now openSUSE operating system. I have also used Gnome and XFCE, but I
like KDE the best.

--
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.0a1