Philip Chee wrote on 01/15/2015 05:08 AM:
On 15/01/2015 07:24, WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/14/2015 10:12 AM, Cecil Bankston wrote:

Is there any way to edit the Lightning addon to force compatibility
with this version?

See
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.calendar/8wBkove7-O4/RlzJWeC_Y64J>

  It looks like SeaMonkey users won't have a Lightning because
Thunderbird didn't build a 35.0 beta.

You may be able to figure out something to get it to work, or switch
to Thunderbird.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.calendar/8wBkove7-O4/RlzJWeC_Y64J>

Quote:
You could try an untested and unreleased build from the build server,
for example:

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/tinderbox-builds/comm-beta-linux64/1419527852/

contains a build from 25-Dec-2014 that might work with SeaMonkey 2.32 on
x64 Linux platform.
UnQuote.

Phil

thanks Phil, Lightning is working for me once again... ;~)
--

What we must decide is perhaps how we are valuable...
        rather than how valuable we are.

 .... taglines courtesy of Tagzilla 0.7a2