WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/14/2015 09:01 PM, PhillipJones wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/14/2015 07:19 PM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.32!

For a more complete list of changes in SeaMonkey 2.32, see the What's
New in SeaMonkey 2.32 section of the Release Notes [2], which also
contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked
questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and
screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.32
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.32/

And it was in the Ubuntuzilla repository immediately too!  Life is
good.
Now, to see if the "Usenet Binary Attachment" bug has been fixed...

Still waiting for it to show up in either the update or mozilla
repository for openSUSE.

No hurry, no Lightning for it.

Notice an issue with the latest release. I use a special program to make
Backup PDFs of receipts of Browser pages (Yojimbo) I noticed even though
when I go to Print > PDF > Save to: Yojimbo. The preview doesn't show it
but a new item I never seen before.

http://goo.gl/jWHBrM
I deliberately Blurred out any possible sensitive information.
Supposedly SeaMonkey is being advertised  as FireFox.

What do I need to fix to correct this the previous version doesn't
exhibit this. Problem.

That is probably "The SSL 3.0 encryption protocol is disabled by default
due to security concerns (bug 1076983). Legacy websites may still rely
on it and will not work with the newer TLS 1.x protocols. SSL 3.0
support can be re-enabled in Preferences under Privacy & Security, SSL."

[SeaMonkey 2.32 Release
Notes](http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.32/#issues)

Thanks. I've turned back on SSL3. Next time I have to do this will see if this happens again.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net