Daniel wrote:
On 08/02/15 10:18, Ron Lesan wrote:
how to setup seamonkey on new computer ?

Ron, it is the normal practise, here, to ask your question with-in the
message ... not just as the Subject: of your post, so I've copied your
subject into your message.

To solve your problem, have a look at...

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/install-and-uninstall

and then copy your old profile over the top of your new profile.

HTH

Very interesting!!!! I'll be glad to use SeaMonkey with a profile that I've built over the two last years on a laptop. How could I use that profile on a new desktop. Laptop and desktop are running under Windows 7. I did that 9 years ago with MozBackup but I don't remember how to do it!! Any suggestions???? I have a portable hard disk also that I use to transfer files from one computer to the another, but to manage this with an old Profile seems a bit difficult!!! I did it years ago and I don't remember today how to do it. Thanks in advance for any advice
Best Regards
@lex