Did you drop support for Windows XP?
When trying to start 2.33b1 on XP I get:

    The procedure entry point InterlockedCompareExchange64 could not be
    located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

That would be a real pity!

Regards!

I just tried to install on my XP SP3 machine and go the exact same
message.

That is why we have betas. I hope it is a bug. I still use Windows XP
Pro SP3. Did you guys report it in its Bugzilla? :)
I added it to the tracking bug 1132299 which was started by Edmond Wong

Thank you! I hope they will fix it! Now, if I could tell Netgear to support Windows XP SP3. Argh.
--
"A coconut shell full of water is a(n) sea/ocean to an ant." --Indians