On 2/27/2015 2:51 PM, Alex Beauroy wrote:

I hear you 400%... I'm an old Netscape Communicator freak, who still is
in the Browser-war against IE.............

Heh. My friends think I am crazy for using the old school suite web browser design. I still think it is better than Firefox, Opera, Chrome, IE, etc. Oh, I still like Windows XP Pro SP3.
--
"I don't believe in evil, I believe only in horror. In nature there is no evil, only an abundance of horror: the plagues and the blights and the ants and the maggots." --Isak Dinesen