On 3/11/2015 7:47 PM, Chuck wrote:

Can someone explain why this occurred?

Because it is an unknown file to Norton so it is suspicious. This is an old known issue as shown in its release notes like in http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.33/ :

"Windows:

Norton/Symantec anti-virus scanners may report that some parts of SeaMonkey (e.g. the file freebl3.dll) are suspicious. If you downloaded SeaMonkey from one of the official download sites, this is a false alarm. You might experience problems with secure websites when this happens. To fix the issue, instruct your anti-virus software to ignore these files (and move them out of quarantine) and/or switch to another anti-virus software and reinstall SeaMonkey." :(
--
"Wow, I haven't felt this powerful since I got to decide which ant lives and which ant dies. You shall battle to the death, and the winner will be given his freedom. Why are you looking at me like that?" --Peter; "Peter, would you like a glass of...? Oh, my God! I told you not to play God with those ants!" --Lois in Family Guy S12E16.