Hi,

on a Windows 7 PC running SM 2.33 we have an IMAP account for which the provider's spam filter has been activated. The filter moves the spam to a "spam" folder on the server.

In Seamonkey, I created a message filter for this account that is supposed to move mail from the inbox of the server to a local folder when "Get new messages" is clicked. At the bottom of the Message Filters dialog I made sure that "Run selected filter(s) on:" is set to "Inbox". However, the filter insists on also downloading the spam from the "Spam" folder. The setting in the filter dialog seems to have no effect. Why is that so and how can I change it?

Thanks,
p. n.