I was updating/re-installing some extensions and plug-ins so went to about:addons, did the Extensions and then went to Plugins

I have no Plugins installed so, in the middle of the screen, there is a little sub-screen stating "You don't have any add-ons of this type installed" and a button labelled "Learn more about add-ons".

Clicking on that button takes me to the "Get Add-ons" screen, the one with the blank white screen in the top left and, squeezed in on the right hand side, almost hidden away, is a button labelled "Learn More About Add-ons"

*Note* When this page is loading, the bit in the top left, which ends up blank, has a header along the lines of "What is an Add-on", which dissappears when the page is fully loaded and leaves the blank screen I mentioned in para 3 above.

When I click on the button labelled "Learn more about add-ons" on the Plug-ins screen, should I be taken to the "Learn more about add-ons" on the "Get Add-ons" screen or should the "Get Add-ons" screen have the "What is an Add-on" showing in the top left of the "Get Add-ons" screen??

--
Daniel (who doesn't think he's explained the situation well!!)

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.32 Build identifier: 20141218225909
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.33 Build identifier: 20150215202114