On 03/25/2015 05:11 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 25/03/15 01:19, pjdkru...@gmail.com wrote:
Mozilla never really got any of that part of the Addons Manager
working correctly in Firefox, so SeaMonkey has the same weirdness.
Mozilla is trying to get away from recommending Plugins so I suspect
in the near future some of that stuff will be ripped out.  If you want
a specific Plugin, you just need to go to it's official website and
install it... you cannot install Plugins through Firefox/SeaMonkey
anyway... they have to be installed at the OS level.

So how will I find out what plug-ins I need and where to get them from??

What plugins do you use?

I have Adobe Flash and VLC Web plugin, both installed and updated through Kubuntu.

--
Kubuntu 14.10 | KDE 4.14.1 | Thunderbird 38.0a2(Earlybird)
[Coexist - Understanding Across Divides](https://www.coexist.org/)