Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote on 24/03/2015 08:23:
Ray_Net wrote on 24/03/15 08:01:
When i send an html mail without html command - the mail is sent as pure plain text without my intervention.
So far, so good.

I decide now to resend this mail with some extra text to, per example, another guy - this extra text perhaps in RED color.

So I click on "Edit Message as New" and I am faced now with a mail in plain text where i cannot add html commands.
The SM editor did not give me, per example, the html bar.

How can I switch to the Editor in HTML mode ?
Is your setting in "Edit, Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings,(your account or newsgroup folder name), Composition & Addressing, Composition, Compose messages in HTML format" checkbox ticked?
All Accounts and all NewsGroups have "Compose messages in HTML format" ticked. The problem is when i do "Edit Message as New" on a sent message who was sent in plain text without my decision. (SM decide to not send in html nor both when there is no html command in the message) I agree with that action, BUT when i click on "Edit Message as New" for this sent message, SM must permit me to work in html mode - because I have All Accounts and all NewsGroups have "Compose messages in HTML format" ticked.

If someone tell me how to achieve this, I will be happy.