Chris Ilias wrote on 28/03/2015 17:27:
On 2015-03-26 11:50 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ant wrote on 26/03/2015 09:23:
On 3/25/2015 9:51 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
This bug: Reported: 2002-04-16
13 years without correction of this bug.
As I said always - developpers prefer playing with new gadgets ...

Well, they are volunteers. Maybe if they got paid, they would fix
these bugs. :(
Well, they are not paid, but work hardly on new gadgets :-)

Please stop spreading misinformation about SeaMonkey development. Here's a list of SeaMonkey specific bugs bugs fixed in 2.33: <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?o5=notequals&f1=OP&v6=fixed&o3=equals&v3=fixed&resolution=FIXED&o6=notequals&o2=equals&f4=CP&v5=fixed&query_format=advanced&j1=OR&f3=cf_status_seamonkey233&f2=target_milestone&f5=cf_status_seamonkey232&f6=cf_status_seamonkey231&v2=seamonkey2.33>

Those are all maintenance bugs.

Furthermore, each developer is different. To group all developers in one blanket statement is ignorant. You're misleading others with false information, so please stop it.

ok, ok, but I have a huge list of not corrected bug from years ... the sky is not always blue ...