stan wrote:
After 2.26 SM release, running the SM on Ubuntu, Windows XP and Windows
7, it will start normally the screen fills with data and right in the
end it crashes.

Did anyone had similar experience?

If so how did you fixed it?
OK, I have figured out that it must be corrupted data base so I have deleted all .sqlite files in the profile and restarted the SM to see if the Data Managers works.

Interestingly, all .sqlite files were restored, including original data like (passwords) and it works just fine.

So I am happy.

FYI, I have everything stored in SM, when I have changed from XP to Win 7 I have simply installed SM and copied profile and all my 10 year history was restored on Win 7. I have done same on my Ubuntu remote server.