Today we announced the release of LXLE Linux featuring SeaMonkey. We
hope to give development and interest in the suite a boost and to help
drive it forward into the future through technical and monetary support.

Thank you SeaMonkey developers and users for forging on and delivering a
truly remarkable suite that suits our lightweight system perfectly.

This is not a promotion of LXLE it's a thank you email and hopefully an
opportunity for SeaMonkey to shine and shine bright.

Release Notes can be read here and be sure to see our SeaMonkey memory
footprint comparison screenshots located below the distribution images.

http://www.lxle.net/articles/?post=lxle-14042-12045-released

~Ronnie