On 2015-04-12 9:57 AM, Desiree wrote:
On 4/8/2015 11:34 AM, cmcadams wrote:
When I go to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ I'm getting

"Currently the plugin check service is only available to Firefox users."

That's new.

When I go there on Fx 37.0.1, SeaMonkey 2.33.1, Fx 31.5 ESR, Pale Moon
25, etc ALL browsers do not see a plugin check.  The plugin check page
is NOT working for any browser.  I've seen the plugin check page messed
up like this in the past.  It's messed up on two OSes...Windows 8 Pro
and Win 10 Preview.

If it's not working for you in Firefox, start a new thread in mozilla.support.firefox with details about what happens when you visit the plugin check page, and your about:support data.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator