for months now I've been struggling to keep sound working on my HP Pavilion G6 running peppermintOS linux. One day sound works in Seamonkey but not in the Chromium... the next day some links work in Chromium but not in Seamonkey... usually, depending upon the source of the sound or video clip it will work in one of these two browsers

today its this link which works in neither browser

http://www.kvoa.com/clip/11409366/demolished-grant-rd-homes-get-a-second-chance

have a feeling its just the KVOA website only coding for windows

would someone mind taking a gander at it before i set off on another sound triage mission...

fwiw, both my flash and pepperflash plugin/addons are up to day