sean wrote:
sean wrote on 04/21/2015 08:23 AM:
for months now I've been struggling to keep sound working on my HP
Pavilion G6 running peppermintOS linux. One day sound works in Seamonkey
but not in the Chromium... the next day some links work in Chromium but
not in Seamonkey... usually, depending upon the source of the sound or
video clip it will work in one of these two browsers

today its this link which works in neither browser

http://www.kvoa.com/clip/11409366/demolished-grant-rd-homes-get-a-second-chance

have a feeling its just the KVOA website only coding for windows

would someone mind taking a gander at it before i set off on another
sound triage mission...

fwiw, both my flash and pepperflash plugin/addons are up to day

okay. two different versions of linux work, mine still doesn't... tried
disabling my install of ghostery just now... still doesn't work... i no
longer have adblock installed...

will create a new profile...

AdBlock can't be it... I have that installed too.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary

AMA District 34