Mason83 wrote:
On 01/05/2015 12:20, Daniel wrote:
I'm currently unemployed, so, to get me out and about, I'm looking to
apply for one of the positions here....
http://www.wodonga.vic.gov.au/about-us/careers-with-us/current-vacancies/
however,
in SM 2.33B1, I get told that "This Connection is Untrusted" and it
offers to take me to my "Home Page instead" (and I should point out that
it actually takes me to the http://www.seamonkey-project.org/start/ page
rather than my "Home Page, maybe because I use a Home Group rather than
a Home page!!)

http://www.wodonga.vic.gov.au/about-us/careers-with-us/current-vacancies/
is not using SSL/TLS.

That's expected; http: URLs do not use SSL/TLS. However, it frames a https: page which does use SSL/TLS (https://recruitment.wodonga.vic.gov.au/).

https://www.wodonga.vic.gov.au/about-us/careers-with-us/current-vacancies/
is secured but uses an invalid certificate.

www.wodonga.vic.gov.au uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.
The certificate is only valid for www.gocreative.com.au
The certificate expired on 16/12/2009 04:28.

I hadn't tried accessing that one as https:, but yes I see that too. It looks like the certificates are outdated and/or not set up properly on www.wodonga.vic.gov.au, but recruitment.wodonga.vic.gov.au is OK (when the GoDaddy CA is trusted).

Mark.