EE wrote:
Bill DeCoster wrote:
I find myself needing to use IE other programs more and more because of
issues with it. What's the point if nothing works?

It might help if you explained what the problem is. I am not having problems with SeaMonkey.

Well, speaking personally:
- an awful lot of web pages take forever to load, and a slow page load freezes the entire program - I have to force quit the browser at least 1 or 2 times a day, and look at pages in something else - features seem to break from release to release (security exceptions for IMAP servers w/ private certificates, sync seems to have stopped working of late - to name just two) - seems to be getting worse with each subsequent release (which makes one wonder about the point of frequent releases)

Miles Fidelman