Miles Fidelman wrote:

Well, speaking personally:
- an awful lot of web pages take forever to load, and a slow page
load freezes the entire program  - I have to force quit the browser
at least 1 or 2 times a day, and look at pages in something else

This isn't my experience at all, though that might be because I have a fast connection (50 MB/min both ways).

On the rare occasions (once a week or so) that a page loads slowly, clearing cache and cookies usually solves it, and it doesn't, disabling AdBlock Plus does. Poorly coded sites, as noted elsewhere in this thread, are not SeaMonkey's fault, though of course since they usually use noncompliant code designed for Internet Exploiter, they run fine on IE.

- features seem to break from release to release (security exceptions
for IMAP servers w/ private certificates, sync seems to have stopped
working of late - to name just two)

Unfortunately, I can't address that because a) I don't remember the last time a feature I cared about broke, and b) the broken features people complain about here are ones that I don't use.

Paul B. Gallagher