Subject: Re: Postings Lost?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 05:25:17 -0400
From: Paul B. Gallagher <pau...@pbgdashtranslations.com>
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Newsgroups: mozilla.support.seamonkey

MRoss wrote:

I posted to this list twice now over the past 3-4 days, & to no
avail. I do not see any indications the list received the posts. If
this shows up, maybe the matter is solved. Otherwise there is a
problem. I received a confirmed signup notice.

Your post on 6/17 in the thread "Re: Misplaced a folder of important
bookmarks!" arrived, as well as the one to which I'm replying. Nothing
else in the past year.

Paul B. Gallagher
The Best To You & Yours,
M.Ross All Rights Reserved