Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
MRoss wrote:

By Your Leave, Sir, I post this "To:" the list & "Cc:" to you direct!

By now you must know that my "address" is fake to defeat the spambots.

I did not even think about that, being focused on my missing posts here. I understand what you say, though I never suffer spam/junk, filters take care of it.

And anyway, if I can read you here, I don't need a second copy at home.

I know that now, so I will not repeat the action; other lists like Alpine block duplicates, so it is normally irrelevant. I was curious as to results here. Now I know.

At any rate, your two messages today at 12:56:28 -0500 and 13:40:39
-0500 arrived in good order. The rest of us can see them.

Thank You.

I changed the general notice selection to "No" on the preferences webpage, so let's see if that matters. It may override & block receiving the actual post, being set "yes". Otherwise I will notify higher-ups for a clue to fix this.

I would rather not need to Cc myself to solve this, & without a copy of all posts in a thread it creates a black hole in a thread archive wise. No reason to keep any of it.

--
The Best To You & Yours,
M.Ross All Rights Reserved