Marisa Ciceran wrote:
I am currently using version SM 2.33.1 in Windows 7 Pro. My browser frequently
stalls in the process of trying to load a web page. Using the page Reload
feature used to reload the same page, but now it opens up a second folder that
tries to open the same page simultaneously. I end up with two folders that get
stalled while trying to load one page.

Any clues on this issue? Thanks in advance for your help.

Does this happen only on certain web pages? If so, if you can provide a sample
URL, others can check the behavior on their machines.

If not, have you tried starting SM in safe mode and trying again?  (HELP |
RESTART WITH ADD-ONS DISABLED)  If the problem goes away, then the likely
culprit is one of your add-ons.