On 8/6/2015 8:44 AM, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 20:52:47 +1000, David Cox <bernar...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the update. At this point I'd rather wait until things get
>>> sorted out than rush into an unstable situation.
>> FWIW I've been running Callek's contributed win32 2.35 build for a
>> couple of weeks with no issues. But then, I have a pretty simple setup
>> with few addons but do mix POP and Imap mail servers.
>
> I was running that for a while with good luck as well. I've had good
> luck with a 2.36 contrib build from here:
> https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/
> I won't be sad if 2.34 > 2.36 is skipped in favor of a 2.37 build to
> be in parity with FF40.
>
> - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

I too played with 2.35 and 2.36 (54) without problems, but just in case there
may be problems that did not affect what I do, I'm back here on 2.33.1.

An apparently all my add-ons worked.  I manually changed some of them to work
with all versions of 2.*

--
Ed, W3BNR
HTTP://JonesFarm.us/W3BNR

"I made a wrong mistake."    -Yogi Berra (1925-    )