David H. Durgee wrote:
I see that the user agent string for SM 2.38 still lists FireFox 36 in
it.  I had thought that SM 2.38 was based on FireFox 38 ESR, am I
confused?  Should the user agent string be corrected?

I am asking as I normally use PrefBar to present a pure FireFox user
agent string to deal with websites that don't properly assess browser
capabilities and simply sniff the user agent.  I want the string to as
accurately as possible reflect the browser's capabilities to minimize
the errors the websites might make based upon that content.

Dave
Hmmm . . . My User Agent shows Firefox 41.0 for SM 2.38. Maybe a difference between Linux and Windows?
Actually, no clue as to why.

Larry S.