WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/13/2015 08:38 PM, BL wrote:
Your Browser is reporting to be this version : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT
6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 SeaMonkey/2.38

Getting too old. Forgot how to make SeaMonkey act as Firefox
Thank you BL

Your browser's User Agent is already advertising Firefox compatibility.

What is the link to the site displaying that message

Here is the link:
http://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/services/rubbish-and-recycling/report-a-rubbish-or-recycling-problem/report-a-damaged-or-lost-bin
There are other sites I find have problem with SeaMonkey. Important ones are Wells Fargo, Computershare - When I try to log in they object for my browser but usually open my account but not always.

How do I manage User agent? Is it in about:config?
Sorry for not responding earlier,
BL -thank you for your responses