Burry wrote:
On 21.10.15 21:38, Bruce Hagen wrote:
In one of the newsgroups I frequent HTML is preferred.

I went into Account Settings | Composition and Addressing and checked to
use HTML. Under Global Composing Preferences |  Send Format, I have Send
the message as formatted text (HTML)..............Selected, not "Ask
me............", but it does ask me anyway. I also added the group to
the HTML Domains, but that doesn't help.

Anyway to get rid of the "Ask me" prompt?

Please tell us, which group that is, so we can avoid it.

Don't worry. You can't unless approved.
http://communitybridge2.codeplex.com/

If you were involved in helping Windows users, you would certainly like using a newsgroup rather than the web forum though.