On 10/21/2015 12:51 PM, Bruce Hagen wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 10/21/2015 12:38 PM, Bruce Hagen wrote:
>>> In one of the newsgroups I frequent HTML is preferred.
>>>
>>> I went into Account Settings | Composition and Addressing and checked to
>>> use HTML. Under Global Composing Preferences |  Send Format, I have Send
>>> the message as formatted text (HTML)..............Selected, not "Ask
>>> me............", but it does ask me anyway. I also added the group to
>>> the HTML Domains, but that doesn't help.
>>>
>>> Anyway to get rid of the "Ask me" prompt?
>>>

>> Which newsgroup?  Almost all request plain-text.
>>

> Microsoft Answers. Using the NNTP Bridge. Basically, the newsgroup is a
> back door. What is posted in the newsgroup ends up in the Web forum.
>
> Been posting replies in MS newsgroups/forums since 2004.

Microsoft Answers is NOT a newsgroup.  It appears to be a Web-based
forum.  You mention an NNTP bridge.  What is the NAME of the NEWSGROUP
at the NNTP end of that bridge?

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html>.