WaltS48 wrote on 11/18/2015 8:30 PM:
stan pierce wrote:
When using the Password Manager, I see that one of the headings of the
columns is 'Storage'. What is this about?

When using the Password Manager I also see Cookies, Preferences and
Storage tabs, all of them inaccessible because they are grayed out. I
also see a Permissions tab which I can access by clicking it.

The tabs are grayed out until you click on a domaing/address in the left pane. Then, whatever data is stored for that doemain will be accessible in the right-hand pane/tabs.

In the Domain column on the left I see an entry for Storage only, which
doesn't have any domains listed.

No idea. Probably a "good idea for the future" when the feature was originally discussed.

Have no idea what it is for, but my guess is, it is for storing Offline
Website Data.

Might be. Hmm. I have a vague recollection of some pref to disable local storage of Website Data. In which case, if set, makes sense that it would be grayed out.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/