WaltS48 wrote on 11/18/2015 9:16 PM:
On 11/18/2015 09:02 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 11/18/2015 8:30 PM:
stan pierce wrote:
When using the Password Manager, I see that one of the headings of the
columns is 'Storage'. What is this about?

When using the Password Manager I also see Cookies, Preferences and
Storage tabs, all of them inaccessible because they are grayed out. I
also see a Permissions tab which I can access by clicking it.

The tabs are grayed out until you click on a domaing/address in the left
pane.  Then, whatever data is stored for that doemain will be accessible
in the right-hand pane/tabs.

I know how it works, and just pointing out that I see more than just the
Storage tab, when using the Password Manager.

Why does the Password Manager have all those tabs? Why? Why? why?

Because that's the way SeaMonkey works.

I suspect it's the "unified" approach to the "Data Manager" which, IMHO, is a really ****ed up approach to a UI.

I have shortcuts to the old UIs which is what I use. Oh! I shouldn't have said that! I'm sure that now they'll take those out.

Sigh.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/