On 11/24/2015 12:57 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/24/2015 01:44 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 11/24/2015 10:13 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/24/2015 6:57 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
SeaMonkey can backup bookmarks as a JSON file.
  From reading up on JSON it appears to have enough information
that at least a flat file of a fixed number of arbitrary length
fields per record should be feasible.
Does such a tool exist?

If you are looking for a database tool, try SQLite Manager from
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sqlite-manager/>.

I'm missing something. I saw no mention of JSON, let alone
being able to
create database from data in a JSON formatted file.

I followed link to github and downloaded the project zip file.
It had no
documentation.

I believe bookmarks are stored in places.sqlite, so the extension
would show you the bookmarks in a database format.

Of course bookmark files I don't want are in files named book*.* while those I want are in places.* ;{
That simplifies things as I have an unrelated project using sqlite.
Thank you.