OldGuy wrote on 12/15/2015 5:08 PM:
Is there a way to get SeaMonkey to open in two different modes?
Mode 1 - newsgroups only
Mode 2 - eMail only

SeaMonkey operates differently when both eMail newsgroups are both in
the Name pane.  On a different PC I use SeaMonkey for newsgroups only
and it operates they way I need it.  On this PC I have eMail and
newsgroups and SeaMonkey inhibits me.

If not, I will have to abandon SeaMonkey.

A little more info would be helpful as I'm not understanding what the problem is. I use both mail and newsgroups in SM with no trouble.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/