Ray_Net wrote:

First you speak about 12-15 pages, now you sepak about 9 pages ...
strange ...(ok, that's another problem - see my next sentences)
I don't know where you found the number 9 ... I have a stuff on screen
... Reading the pdf, it shows me only 6 pages when preview in 100% and
all the stuff present on the screen is present on the pdf - NOTHING IS
LOST.

The page count will depend on the zoom level (scaling), so you two should agree on that before you compare page counts. It's not just a display feature, it's a setting in the print preview dialog.

Paul B. Gallagher